The A-Z of the Life and Loves of Clare Dugmore

 

This year I've gone insane, and I'm taking part in the A-Z Blogging Challenge on BOTH of my blogs. Here, I'll be talking about the A-Z of things I love; be they TV shows, movies, books, video games, characters or actors. 

Over on my writing blog, Clare Dugmore Writes, I'm doing  my own spin on the A-Z of Prenatural Entities.

On this page, you'll find the planned posting schedule / index of A-Z entries. 

If you're interested in taking part in the challenge yourself, information and the sign-up tool can be found here: http://www.a-to-zchallenge.com/

Week One
Monday 1st April 2013: A is for Anne Rice
Tuesday 2nd April 2013: B is for Black Queen
Wednesday 3rd April 2013: C is for Chronicles of Narnia
Thursday 4th April 2013: D is for Dexter
Friday 5th April 2013: E is for EastEnders
Saturday 6th April 2013: F is for Fringe

Week Two
Monday 8th April 2013: G is for Game of Thrones
Tuesday 9th April 2013: H is for Harry Potter
Wednesday 10th April 2013: I is for Immortal Nicholas Flamel
Thursday 11th April 2013: J is for Jean Grey
Friday 12th April 2013: K is for King Killer Trilogy
Saturday 13th April 2013: L is for Lost Girl

Week Three
Monday 15th April 2013: M is for Morgana / Morgan Le Fay
Tuesday 16th April 2013: N is for Neighbors (and Home and Away)
Wednesday 17th April 2013: O is for Original Female Characters (in fanfiction)
Thursday 18th April 2013: P is for Pokemon
Friday 19th April 2013: Q is for Quan Chi
Saturday 20th April 2013: R is for RPGs
 
Week Four
Monday 22nd April 2013: S is for Sims
Tuesday 23rd April 2013: T is for Tekken
Wednesday 24th April 2013: U is for UFOs
Thursday 25th April 2013: V is for Vampires
Friday 26th April 2013: W is for Wrestling
Saturday 27th 26th April 2013: X is for Xmen

Week Five

Monday 29th April 2013: Y is for [to be determined ]
Tuesday 30th April 2013: Z is for Zombies

10 comments:

  1. at least i made it in the last day... you are amazing all ready prepared... Nice Job!

    Jeremy [Retro]
    AtoZ Challenge Co-Host
    Oh No, Let's Go... Crazy

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks! I'd like to get all my posts written and scheduled by April, too. :D

      Delete
  2. Wow. Both your blog A to Z lists look amazing! It's going to be so much fun. :)

    ReplyDelete
  3. Originally, I had been thinking about doing something similar to this, by posting about all my characters and my fav names of characters (in books, movies and real life) and what they mean to me. My first post was (and still may be) A is for Athel. It's one of the names I reserve for The Husband, but only when he's acting like one of course... Muuahhh!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jen, you should totally do it, I'd love to read an A-Z of your characters and favourite characters.
      And please forgive my ignorance, but what's an Athel? I did Google it, but all I could find were the dictionary definition, meaning "noble", also "nobleman, hero", or the band.

      Delete
    2. It's just a Scottish boy's name, but when pronounced with an American accent, it sounds just like "asshole". Which my kids think is just freaking hilarious.

      Delete
    3. Ah, okay. I can see how that'd be hilarious! :D

      Delete

Thanks for reading and commenting. Your thoughts are always appreciated. ^_^